Sunday 28 April 2013

Weeks Worth Of Posts.

tut tut tut to me, bad blogger, I haven't posted at all this week, reason being I started a new job on Tuesday and I have been so tired when I've come home that I haven't had chance to blog. Also being in a new work environment I have found it rather tricky to stay on plan this week, because I am finding my feet, have been buying lunch instead of taking my own in and where I have been out the house all day I haven't been able to do my 30 Day Shred at all, and we had a party last night in aid of Macmillan Nurses and I wasn't going to deprive myself of the nice nibbles we had and the wine, because it's not fair, Slimming World is meant to make you feel like your not dieting so that's why I had some treats.
So, I cannot remember what I have eaten this week, I wasn't keeping a food diary, so I just have a collection of photo's from this week and then next week I shall be back to daily posts and back on plan.

❥ TOP LEFT -  weigh in day lunch, low fat super noodles (free food) with cherry tomatoes and fried onions (super/free)
❥ TOP RIGHT - weigh in day results, was over the moon.
❥ BOTTOM LEFT - first day at my new job
❥ - BOTTOM RIGHT - chicken with rice and roasted veg (all free)

   ❥ TOP LEFT - baked beam lasagne with cottage cheese, peas, sweet potato chips and tomatoes
❥ TOP RIGHT - homemade SW salmon fishcakes, peas, chips, tomatoes and cheese (hexa)
❥ BOTTOM LEFT - sausage, mash, beans, fried onions and cheese (hexa)
❥ BOTTOM RIGHT - salmon and scrambled egg, 2 dark rye ryvittas (hexb) and cheese (hexa)

   ❥ LEFT - in the process of making chocolate treats.
❥ RIGHT - the finished product, chocolate coated strawberries and marshmallows

So, their we have it, a round up of my week, I really am prepared for a gain when I step on those scales tomorrow, so we shall see.

Rebecca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment